How To Grow Long Healthy Hair Naturally Here are my tips and tricks on how to grow long healthy hair naturally! I always get questions about my hair care routine, so I’m excited to share some things that I do to keep my hair in its best condition.
What are some of the tips and tricks you use for growing long healthy hair? Let me know in the comments below!
Skip the Daily Shampoo
Finish Your Shower on Cool
Brush Your Hair from the Ends Up
Avoid Hot Tools As Much As Possible
Trust Specialists in the Industry
Get Regular Trims
Use a Hair Mask / Use Coconut Oil
Don’t Sleep with Your Hair Up
– Hair Brush
– Hair Elastic
– Similar Black Tank Top
– Initial Necklace
– Evil Eye Necklace
– Don’t shampoo your hair every day — embrace your hair’s natural oils and shampoo a maximum of 2-3 times per week
– Before you finish your shower, turn the water to a much cooler temperature
– Be gentle with your hair, especially when it is wet — be sure to start from the bottom of the hair up to get any tangles out without damaging the hair
– Avoid over using your hot tools — embrace your natural hair and research techniques and styles that work well with your hair type for days when you don’t use a straightener, curling iron, etc.
– Trust the specialists and invest in getting treatments to keep your hair healthy, which will help with hair growth
– If you want to grow long hair, don’t skip on the trims — it will help avoid your hair becoming thin and brittle at the ends
– Use a hair mask / coconut oil on your hair overnight or when you exercise to help keep the hair healthy and strong
– Do not sleep with your hair up — it pulls on the hair underneath and causes breakage
– When you take an elastic out of your hair, slowly unravel it instead of pulling it out to avoid breakage